The candidate(s) will work with internal stakeholders, as well as CAS team members, to provide triage for defect cases, test cases, and Billing Integrations.
- Triage for all Billing Integration/AMDOCS related defects.
- Manage/drive defect resolution calls, coordinate among relevant teams to drive defects to resloution.
- POC for Billing Integration across testing phases (SIT 8-5 M-F, QA 2 AM-6PM M-F, UAT 24×7, etc.).
- Experience/knowledge of AMDOCS CES products (OMS, CRM, TC, Billing, AR).
- Ability to bring together multiple technical and business teams and drive issues to resolution across teams.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
St. Louis, MO – Travel Allowed
Related Work Experience (yrs):
- AMDOCS CES/Enabler 7.0/7.5 Experience: 3+ yrs
- Project Management Experience: 3 yrs
- Telecommunications Experience: 3 yrs
- ALM Repository Experience: 3+ yrs
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”true” description=”true” ajax=”false”]