The candidate(s) will work with internal stakeholders, as well as CAS team members, to create and execute testing projects in with a focus on Billing/AR/Turbocharging. The candidate(s) will create and execute test cases, assist in strategic test planning, and create test calendars with a focus on automating testing.
- Test calendar/case creation.
- Test execution planning including data needs, test case dependency, ALM loads, etc.
- Test execution, defect identification, and retest.
- Test automation.
- Primarily focused on automation for API testing. Modification of Comcast automation scripts to match Charter needs.
- Continue to update automation for the new functionality (Progression to Regression)
- Assist with triage activities as available.
- Experience developing test automation scripts.
- Desired experience with AMDOCS OMNI and OMS from a test automation perspective.
- Understanding of test cycle with AMDOCS CES desired.
St. Louis, MO – Travel Allowed
Related Work Experience (yrs):
- AMDOCS CES/Enabler 7.0/7.5 Experience: 3+ yrs
- Project Management Experience: 3-5 yrs
- Telecommunications Experience: 5-7 yrs
- SQL Server Experience: 3-5 yrs
- ALM Repository Experience: 3+ yrs
- Test Automation Experience: 5+ yrs