The candidate(s) will manage Construction jobs with internal stakeholders, property owners and retail customers. Manage project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts. Responsible for oversight of the core flow of the order through various boundary partner teams in completing a successful end-to-end deployment of services.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with key stakeholder within the key area markets shared services, operating groups and corporate services.
- Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects.
- Understand and support local area market budget, strategic initiatives and annual goals.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
- Assist local teams with evaluating workloads and support capacity planning as it relates to customer delivery dates.
- Act as primary internal interface during on-boarding process of Spectrum Enterprise customer projects, work closely with order management and service activation partner teams.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask in a role with little supervision and many demands from various business units
- Ability to define key performance indicators / metrics
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Technically capable to define specific product requirements
- Technical understanding of service providers/MSO network architectures and technologies
- Knowledge of broadband coax and optical products and services
- Knowledge of process and project management in a Broadband business
- Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of telephony service delivery
- Knowledge of telephony products and services & data network element activation requirements
- Knowledge of IP network architecture and equipment
Charlotte NC, Denver CO, Stamford CT or possible remote for right candidate
Related Work Experience (yrs):
- Business Operations Analysis: 3 yrs
- Telephony experience: 3 yrs
- Project Management: 5-7 yrs
- Telecommunications: 5-7 yrs
- Large Fiber Project Management
(5+ locations): desirable 2 yrs