The candidate(s) will work with internal stakeholders, as well as CAS team members, to create and execute Operations and Business IT solutions. Manage project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts. Responsible for oversight of the core flow of the order through various boundary partner teams in completing a successful end-to-end deployment of services.
- Develop solution architecture that encompasses the capability to system mapping, integration strategy, and technology selection and defines the overall solution approach and design by working with key business stakeholders and IT delivery teams.
- Actively involved in all phases of the project lifecycle from intake through implementation, making sure the entire solution is complete, consistent with the architecture blueprint and remove any possible re-work.
- The Solution architect’s primary responsibility is that the solution is well engineered, operable, maintainable, and aligns with enterprise vision along with the feasibility to deliver on schedule and provides the anticipated business value.
- Engage with business counterparts in a “business architect” function, understanding business pain points, translating these to capabilities, and mapping those capabilities to the correct application that can meet the need.
- Drives the solution engineering, business requirements analysis, requirement specification and project solution documentation following established methodologies and templates.
- Collaborate with Delivery teams, business leads, product managers and vendor partners in gathering requirements and engineering comprehensive and cost-effective solution that meets the functional and non-functional expectations.
- Facilitate and leads the requirements analysis and solution design working sessions and conducts analysis to determine the solution and integration needs.
- Leads the end to end the journey to execute the solution blueprint including research, proof of concept, software prototyping, compatibility tests and analysis for technology introduction.
- Identifies necessary non-functional requirements (performance, security, operational) and participates in the development of conceptual architecture.
- OSS/BSS Experience
- Must have cable/wireless experience
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and manage multiple projects and assignments
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to multitask in a role with little supervision and many demands from various business units
- Ability to define key performance indicators / metrics
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Technically capable to define specific product requirements
Denver, CO – Travel allowed
Related Work Experience (yrs):
- Business Operations Analysis: 3 yrs
- Telephony experience: 3 yrs
- Project Management: 5-7 yrs
- Telecommunications: 5-7 yrs