The candidate(s) will work with internal stakeholders, as well as CAS team members, to create and execute large data mart and warehouse construction projects. The candidate(s) will manage project details, data collection, reporting and communication to successfully drive project efforts. Responsible for oversight of the core flow of the order through various boundary partner teams in completing a successful end-to-end deployment of services.
- Work with OEM vendors, businesses, and customer stakeholders to define product requirements and specifications.
- Create a purchase order and lead the planning and execution of OEM order quantity.
- Develop, maintain, and the launch of new products and services using Alteryx application.
- Manage each product release through the mobile product catalog implementation process.
- Translate the end of life (EOL) product details from OEM.
- Develop macro code to perform data verification and validation on provided OEM product definition.
- Develop workflow in Alteryx application to manage product definition delivery to test and production environments.
- Manage the product inventory for spectrum mobile program preorder and backorder.
- Partner with digital marketing for product promotion launch and product price reduction
- Manage digital product artifacts and the URL mapping to the cloud data storage.
- Create a Non-Retail product for BYO and CLNR devices.
- Manage the JIRA system for new and changes the product definition request.
- Must have experience coordinating with OEM vendors
- Must have device end-of-life skill management experience
- Must have experience and ability to work with multiple departments and groups within an organization
- Experience with Alteryx products is highly desired
- Wireless products experience is highly desired
Denver, CO – Travel Allowed
Related Work Experience (yrs):
- Wireless device management experience: 3-5 yrs
- Project Management Experience: 5-7 yrs
- Telecommunications Experience: 3-5 yrs
- OEM Vendor Management Experience: 3 yrs